Francisco is one of the most enchanting great cities of the world
- casual yet cosmopolitan and rich with history. Cable cars dating
from the 1800's still climb Nob Hill from Market Street to Fisherman's
Wharf. Enjoy fine restaurants, world-class shopping and a variety
of entertainment. You could spend a year exploring the City's
many attractions without seeing them all. Combine the fun of
an Amtrak journey with the wondrous delights of San Francisco
and you have a truly outstanding travel adventure!
- Roundtrip Amtrak Coach class to Oakland or Emeryville.
transfer across the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge by Amtrak
motorcoach to downtown
San Francisco. Most stops are within easy walking distance
- Hotel accommodations conveniently located as selected for
two nights. Additional night(s) hotel available for extra cost.
- Muni Pass for unlimited cable car, streetcar, light rail
and bus rides throughout the City - good for each full day
of your stay.
discounts on city tours, dinner cruise, Alcatraz and more as
offered by SUPER SIGHTSEEING TOURS.
- PIER 39 Fun Pack, with discounts
for various attractions, including a sightseeing cruise, Aquarium
of the Bay, and much more.
- All Taxes.
Deluxe Wine Tour featuring 9-hour tour of
Sonoma and Napa Valleys, hotel pick up and tasting at three
wineries. Additional price upon request.