This hidden jewel of the
Sierra Nevada Mountain range is a bit more of an adventure
to get to, but well worth it! The grandeur of the giant sequoia
trees, soaring mountain peaks, cascading creeks and serene
vistas offer a truly memorable National Park experience.
- Roundtrip Amtrak Coach class aboard the San
Joaquin® train with Amtrak motorcoach transfer between Hanford
and Visalia. *Los Angeles San Joaquin route requires motorcoach
transportation between Los Angeles & Bakersfield.
- Superior and Economy Tour: One-night hotel at Comfort Suites in downtown
Visalia including breakfast. (2 nights w/ SF Bay Area pkg.)
- Superior Tour Only: One-night accommodations at WUKSACHI LODGE
located in the heart of Sequoia National Park including daily
full buffet breakfast.
- Roundtrip Sequoia Shuttle from Visalia to Sequoia
- FREE Sequoia Shuttle GIANT FOREST ROUTE.
- Full color souvenir Sequoia & Kings Canyon
booklet (1 per party).
- All taxes and park entrance fee.
From Los Angeles, San
Francisco & Sacramento Areas
Sample prices are per person, double occupancy based
on lowest rail rate
from Los Angeles*. From SF Bay Area. Superior Tour - $465 Adult, Economy Tour - $365.
sample prices for 4 days / 3 nights.